We are concerned about your child’s total health care. Establishing us as your child’s dentist provides the opportunity to implement preventative dental health habits that keep a child from dental and oral disease. We focus on prevention, early detection, and treatment of dental diseases. We keep current on the latest advances in dentistry for children. Pleasant visits to the dentist promote trust within your child that will last a lifetime. Our goal is to help children feel good about visiting the dentist and caring for their teeth.
We offer the following:
- High-Quality Personalized Care
- Expertise in Behavioral Management
- Nitrous Oxide Analgesia (Laughing Gas)
- Preventive Measures Including Sealants
- Service for Children with Special Needs
- Option for Hospital Services Performed at Olmsted Medical Center
- Educational Presentations to Parents and Schools
- Inviting Play Area
Preventive Care — Regular dental visits are an important part of maintaining your child’s oral health. At your child’s appointment, you will be given the opportunity to schedule the next preventive visit, and you will receive a reminder card to verify the day and time. If you have more than one child to schedule, we will do our best to coordinate appointments for your children.